The Islamic Community Center of Minnesota/Masjid Al-Iman is a non-profit, Islamic Religious Organization, organized pursuant to Section 501 (C) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 and Chapter 317A of Minnesota Statutes.
The Islamic Community Center of Minnesota/Masjid Al-Iman proclaims the universal message of Islam that enables us to foster the development and well-being of individuals, to empower families and to establish our community.
The Islamic Community Center of Minnesota/Masjid Al-Iman aims to
- Promote Islamic, charitable, educational, cultural, social, and athletic activities to the members of our Muslim community in Minnesota.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Islam and the teaching of the Qur’an and the Sunnah (Traditions) of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Enhance the commitment to Islamic, ethical, and moral standards.
- Strengthen relations among Muslim individuals, families, and organizations.
- Instill the teaching of Islam among youth and the new generation of Muslims.
- Perform Islamic outreach (Da’wah) among Muslims and non-Muslims.
- Pursue mutual respect, understanding, and cooperation with other faith organizations.
- Conduct Inter-Faith Dialogues with other faith denominations.