You May watch Salat-ul-Eid Friday at 8:00 AM CDT and Friday sermon at 1:00 PM CDT live via Facebook at Dr. Hamdy El-Sawaf facebook page.
Here is the link to the latest sermon videos.
Islamic Community Center of Minnesota
We are please to announce that:
1. First day of Ramadan 1441 will be Friday , April 24,2020 according to many Fiqh Councils
2. Friday Sermon will be this coming Friday April 24, at 1:00pm . You may watch while you’re home on Internet if you are one of my members on the Facebook. Then you pray Zuhr (4 Rak’at) at home
3. Taraweeh prayer will start tonight. You my perform it at home. At 10:30 pm. You may listen to the (Khaterah) short reminder every night starting tonight while you’re at home on internet if you’re one of my members on the Facebook
Jazakum Allahu Khayran
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu.
Tonight (Thursday night March 12), Teleconference participants of Imams and experts decided from the medical and Islamic point of view, Friday Sermon should be cancel tomorrow.
May God bless is all.
We request you all to please follow the simple steps below for all our Programs & Activities, Classes, Daily Prayer, Jumaa Prayer, Taraweh Prayer, and Eid Prayer:
3) PLEASE STAY HOME, If you have been in contact with anyone with Corona COVID-19 Virus
6) Please wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before Wudu(Ablution) and use hand sanitizer often.
Please excuse us if we ask anyone seen excessively coughing, sneezing or exhibiting flu like symptoms to leave the masjid to protect fellow community members
Our programs and activities as well as prayers are in regular schedule. We will update you as soon as something changes or per authorities’ instructions.
For regular updates and additional resources please visit:
May Allah reward you and protect us all,
Three religious leaders discuss religion week and their own experiences at MPR on Jul 24, 2015
وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٠٤﴾
Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity.
Holy Qur’an, 3:104