Takbeerat –8:00:AM —- Eid Prayer – 8:30 AM
· Please come early to join the Takbeerat
· Bring a prayer mat or a sheet for your use during the prayer
· Try to car pool, as space is limited
· Have wudu’ before you come
· Supervise children at all times
· Remain quiet during the Khutbah Sermon
· Greet those you know and those you don’t know
· Please donate generously to invest with Allah
May Allah accept our good deeds
Today Thursday 6/30/2022 is the 1st day of Dhul-Hijjah.
Friday July 8, 2022 InshaAllah will be the day of Arafah.
Three religious leaders discuss religion week and their own experiences at MPR on Jul 24, 2015
وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٠٤﴾
Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity.
Holy Qur’an, 3:104